The Landia POP-I 150 flowmaker is often used for mixing bio media (MBBR), which is often a part of a recirculation facility. The Landia POP-I 150 is a slow-running mixer for mixing and flowmaking with low energy consumption.
The Landia POP-I 150 can also be delivered in acid resistant material.
• Motor sizes from 1.1 – 7.5 kW
• Propeller diameter: 620 – 1080 mm
• Rotation speed: 150 rpm
The Landia POP-I 300 is a flexible and efficient mixer that is typically used for mixing liquids with a high dry-matter content. The relatively low rotation speed makes the POP-I 300 ideal for mixing liquids with a high viscosity.
The Landia POP-I 300 can be delivered in acid resistant material.
• Motor sizes from 1.1 – 30 kW
• Propeller diameter: 365 – 880 mm
• Rotation speed: 300 rpm
- together we will find the right mixing solution for the fish industry