• Small foreign objects such as gravel, sand, small shards of glass, bone, etc., can pass through the pump without causing damage and with minimal wear.
• The operating range of the pumps is up to 6 bar, which is why they can also replace most types of displacement pumps.
• The pump has a simple and robust construction and is easy to service.
• For liquids with abrasive particles such as sand, Landia has developed special materials so that the service life of the pump is significantly extended compared to a standard pump.
• The pump can be supplied in acidproof steel for operation in aggressive liquids.
A pioneering pig farm in North Carolina, US, that has led the way in its industry for embracing renewable technologies, has reported a 10% plus increase in its biogas yields by investing in two new chopper pumps made by Landia.Read the case study
A decade since it began, Cannington Bio Energy’s hive of activity is impressive – with volumes of waste arriving, waste being treated – and green energy being produced. If only it was as simple as all that.Read the case study
In Luannan County, which has been committed to significantly developing agriculture in China, Landia has secured a major new order for its biogas digester mixing system.Read the case study
Ten Landia Chopper Pumps in Milwaukee are playing a vital role in the success of the FCPC Renewable Generation, LLC’s (“FCPC RG, LLC”) Biodigester Plant.Read the case study
The Tire Biogas Plant has three anaerobic digesters each with a volume of 10,000 m³. The feedstock is dairy cattle manure with a TS concentration of 10%.Read the case study
A piped digester mixing system that utilises pumps made by Landia is helping Biogen with its successful new £5M food waste...Read the case study
Mixers and pumps made by Whitchurch-based Landia are playing a vital role in the success of the Bygrave Lodge AD plant in Hertfordshire...Read the case study
In tackling London’s food waste, of which it processes 75,000 tonnes pa, BIO Collectors’ managing director, Paul Killoughery describes the 1.7MW electricity produced as "the easiest thing we do".Read the case study
You will not find anyone who has more experience with pumping and mixing solutions for anaerobic digestion than Landia. We have been involved since the biogas industry’s infancy in Denmark, and today you will find Landia products in biogas plants worldwide. The biogas industry is growing year by year and we are keeping pace.
When you contact Landia, you will speak with employees who know the industry, including some who have worked in biogas plants themselves.