Quality assurance in accordance with EN/ISO 9001
Since 1994, Landia A/S's quality assurance system at the factory in Denmark has been continually certified under EN/ISO 9001 by DNV (Det Norske Veritas).
The purpose of our quality assurance system is - so to speak - to “systemise common sense” so that we continue to meet the demands of our customers.
Landia’s mission/focus areas are:
- that our products run reliably throughout their lives when used and maintained normally
- that development happens at a pace which allows us to maintain our strong position within our selected market areas in the future
- that our products are easy to service and the costs of wearing parts are as low as possible without compromising service life
- that our products are designed in such a way that they comply with applicable law, norms and standards within all markets on which we operate
- that our customers, suppliers, employees, distributors and owners feel highly confident and happy with the way we do business
Download our latest certificate from June 2012 (as pdf-file)
(valid until June 2015)